"recover lost key" webpage provided me an old serial number.

shocked
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

• Most Valued Members

after visiting the page to recover my EIS serial number, i received two emails. one had the key of EIS with ID 3AJ-M7C-DA8.

the other mail had a license key for Eset Smart Security Premium (key available upon request), with an expiration date of 31-10-2021.

since i only bought EIS recently, i talked with Eset Greece and they told me the other key was registered on 2016 in Slovakia, and that's all the info they could provide to me cause they don't have access to Slovakian data.

i don't remember buying that product in 2016. and if i bought it i would have used it. any help?

• Administrators
  • Solution
1 hour ago, shocked said:

after visiting the page to recover my EIS serial number, i received two emails. one had the key of EIS with ID 3AJ-M7C-DA8.

The ESSP license was a beta license, probably you are a member of the Insider preview program and you received the license to test v14 ESSP beta. The other license with the public ID 3AJ-M7C-DA8 is for EIS and it runs out on 09/05/2021.

I just duplicated this.

The first e-mail received was for current Internet Security license. The second e-mail contain license data for the Smart Security product I had previously installed and was expired.

So at this point, I don't see anything unusual here.

• Most Valued Members
4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

The ESSP license was a beta license,

oh that explains it. thank you 😄