View Agent Version installed on the clients

In the List of the Compter on webconsole it is possibile to show the "Security Product Version" of the Client installed.

I would like to show also the Version of the Agent (in these dsay the 7.1.x are getting obsolete and I want to know who was updated to 7.2 and who doesn't)

Is it possible? Or else to have a report with PC name and installed Agent version ?

Thanks

Sandro

• Administrators

You can check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html on clients:

Product 2020-Sep-28 08:01:34 Product install configuration:
  • Product type: Agent
  • Product version: 7.2.1266.0
  • Product locale: en_US

You can send an ESMC component upgrade task to all clients. Upgrade will be performed only on those with outdated agent.

Or you can do it with a few clicks via the dashboard:

image.png

• ESET Staff

Hi Sandro, you can navigate to the dashboard "ESET Applications", where you would see a list of outdated software. You can drill-down to the list of computers per each outdated software version. In case you are using ESMC 7.x, there is a dashboard element, that clearly shows the share of updated and outdated agents.

dashboard.jpg

• ESET Staff
1 hour ago, Sandro Rizzetto said:

Thanks to both... I didn't know about those feature in the dashbord. Very useful.

@MichalJ: unfortunately, I don't have such template (Product version status), is it custom ?

Mentioned Product version status as sown on screenshot should be present in all instances just on the first dashboard named "Status overview".