Jump to content

Computer is not showing up in Management Center


Syed88
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have installed the Eset endpoint security on windows desktop but not able to find in Management Center in lost and find category. but when I try to repair Eset management agent it is tell the administrator password wrong, when I check with password it is right  not able to understand what is the issue. This is only happening  on one desktop.

Note :I have already uninstalled and install it again.

Can any one help me out too resolve this issue ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html as well as trace.log on the troublesome client for possible errors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Below error I am receiving

CNetworkGrpcModule [Thread 41c8]: GRPC:Failed to resolve: esmc.local:2222
2020-08-30 06:35:09 Error: AuthenticationModule [Thread 5da0]: DeviceEnrollmentCommand execution failed with: Request: Era.Common.Services.Authentication.RPCEnrollmentRequest on connection: host: "esmc.local" port: 2222 with proxy set as: Proxy: Connection: :3128, Credentials: Name: , Password: ******, Enabled:0, EnabledFallback:1, failed with error code: 2, error message: Failed to create subchannel, and error details:
2020-08-30 06:35:09 Warning: CReplicationModule [Thread 3f0c]: GetAuthenticationSessionToken: Received failure status response: TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE (Error description: session token temporarily unavailable, device is not enrolled yet)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ESET Staff

Error:

Failed to resolve: esmc.local:2222

indicates that AGENT is not able to connect to ESMC because it is not able to resolve DNS name of ESMC. Please check hostname is correct & that DNS servers are configured properly. There is also alternative to configure AGENT to use IP address of ESMC directly, but that might require new certificate for ESMC (depends on current state).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2020 at 9:11 PM, MartinK said:

Error:


Failed to resolve: esmc.local:2222

indicates that AGENT is not able to connect to ESMC because it is not able to resolve DNS name of ESMC. Please check hostname is correct & that DNS servers are configured properly. There is also alternative to configure AGENT to use IP address of ESMC directly, but that might require new certificate for ESMC (depends on current state).

This only happen with one desktop. hostname and DNS are configured properly. can you guide me the alternative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ESET Staff
9 hours ago, Syed88 said:

This only happen with one desktop. hostname and DNS are configured properly. can you guide me the alternative.

Could you please verify that resolving actually works on the client device? For example using ping or nslookup tools in command line. Just to be sure there is no network-related problems, which is most probable in this case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/3/2020 at 8:33 PM, MartinK said:

Could you please verify that resolving actually works on the client device? For example using ping or nslookup tools in command line. Just to be sure there is no network-related problems, which is most probable in this case.

Yes it is resolving the DNS and I am able to ping the both

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...