License

we unable to add license  in EBA Account & error "we were unable to send verification email, License is associated with a different company" although we assigned email li*******@nqh-***hitects.vn
Public ID: 3AD-KBH-MH4
image.thumb.png.43d6bc8dde65e97774c9ae54df9c3479.png

• ESET Moderators

Hello @Mike_Kintaru,

I can see the license 3AD-KBH-MH4 added in your EBA account (the one registered for the mentioned e-mail li*******@nqh-***hitects.vn)...

Please recheck and if the issue persists, describe it in details so we can assist you...

Peter

11 minutes ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello @Mike_Kintaru,

I can see the license 3AD-KBH-MH4 added in your EBA account (the one registered for the mentioned e-mail li*******@nqh-***hitects.vn)...

Please recheck and if the issue persists, describe it in details so we can assist you...

Peter

Hi @Peter Randziakimage.thumb.png.a8606f6b384fa90224fd469866605db7.png
image.thumb.png.644f4c3e833f6e3737966e3b708f7325.png

I just recheck again, but license still not add in EBA account. I tried add license again but it appear error "we were unable to send verification email, License is associated with a different company". Please help me this case,

• ESET Moderators

Hello @Mike_Kintaru,

I checked it with a colleague and it seems you have the license already added in a different EBA account, registered with "li**.****nh@gmail.com", it has the same company name as the one registered on "li*******@nqh-***hitects.vn"  (the one mentioned by you. In it, there is indeed no license).

So use it with the EBA account registered on "li**.****nh@gmail.com", in case that is not possible let us know so we will remove the license from the first EBA account, so you can add it to the one desired...

Peter

14 hours ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello @Mike_Kintaru,

I checked it with a colleague and it seems you have the license already added in a different EBA account, registered with "li**.****nh@gmail.com", it has the same company name as the one registered on "li*******@nqh-***hitects.vn"  (the one mentioned by you. In it, there is indeed no license).

So use it with the EBA account registered on "li**.****nh@gmail.com", in case that is not possible let us know so we will remove the license from the first EBA account, so you can add it to the one desired...

Peter

Hi @Peter Randziak
Thank you for your information, please remove license out of EBA account "li**.****nh@gmail.com". Thanks a lot.