blitzhandel24

Lopes

• Marcos locked and unlocked this topic
  • Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, Lopes said:

Is it possible to know if its safe to buy licenses from this store?

Thank you

Is it better to buy from where ESET directs you to.

I understand that, however there prices are to high for me, so trying to find better prices so i can have the best security at home

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, Lopes said:

I understand that, however there prices are to high for me, so trying to find better prices so i can have the best security at home

You could contact eset and see what they can do possibly? The problem is that there are a lot of licenses sold illegally which are basically one license sold to multiple people which is illegal. Eset will detect when a license is being used too many times and revoke the license and so I often see a lot of people who have suffered from this.

Here's the problem with Eset's distribution network.

There is usually only one authorized partner per country. However that partner can set up reseller arrangements with other in-country business concerns. The problem is the only way to know if the reseller is legit is by directly contacting the in-country authorized Eset parnter. So my advice is to use the above link I posted for Eset - Portugal and contact them directly if blitzhandel24 is one of their resellers.

Also note that Eset licenses are country specific. If a reseller is located let's say in Germany, that license won't work if installed on a device located in Portugal. It does appear to me that blitzhandel24.com is a German business concern.

Note: I am not familiar with EU trade agreements in regards to what is stated above. But I strongly suspect that the in-country license restrictions also apply to the EU countries.

Edited by itman

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, itman said:

Here's the problem with Eset's distribution network.

There is usually only one authorized partner per country. However that partner can set up reseller arrangements with other in-country business concerns. The problem is the only way to know if the reseller is legit is by directly contacting the in-country authorized Eset parnter. So my advice is to use the above link I posted for Eset - Portugal and contact them directly if blitzhandel24 is one of their resellers.

Also note that Eset licenses are country specific. If a reseller is located let's say in Germany, that license won't work if installed on a device located in Portugal. It does appear to me that blitzhandel24.com is a German business concern.

Note: I am not familiar with EU trade agreements in regards to what is stated above. But I strongly suspect that the in-country license restrictions also apply to the EU countries.

I did have a look and translate and it did seem to state that they have eset for all languages and countries and reviews of their site seem to be okay but I agree it's best to contact the authorised partner to be safe

1 hour ago, peteyt said:

I did have a look and translate and it did seem to state that they have eset for all languages and countries

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into their statements. The Eset installer supports multiple languages. I could install an Eset license purchased in the U.S. and at installation time select Spanish for example, as the installation language.