EIS does not load in starting \ windo 7 32 bit

Hello

my eset does not load in starting  I don't know why

I tried many things to do but useless

I uninstalled it using the safe mode and the tool and successfully it was uninstalled

I installed again after wiping out all its roots unlocking the hidden in disk C and manually removing until nothing remains

Returning setting to default,  I also no advantage could see

If it does not work in window 7 , so why it is successfully installed and in the first day after shutting down it works well.

Now, here I find in left hand just I click on start list it does not go to the tray

Please help

eset.PNG

Edited by mohammad Ahmad

• Administrators

It appears that gui is loaded and no problems are reported on the home screen. Please elaborate more on the issue.

Is the eicar test file detected and blocked upon download?

http://www.eicar.org/download/eicar.com
http://www.eicar.org/download/eicar_com.zip

10 hours ago, Marcos said:

It appears that gui is loaded and no problems are reported on the home screen. Please elaborate more on the issue.

Is the eicar test file detected and blocked upon download?

hxxp://www.eicar.org/download/eicar.com
hxxp://www.eicar.org/download/eicar_com.zip

I don't know what the eicar is ?  I see both links are the same.

I downloaded after I disabled the protection but the program ( eset ) also prevented it from installing  also I see it is damaged itself ( broken )  Do I stop the protection and open the rar you mentioned I am going to try ... but I do not expect it will run

What I do then  ?

Useless to follow your instruction. I opened the rar after I stopped the protection and a black screen came out then I restarted the computer and nothing recovered ...  If I am mad enough, I hear you  perhaps you make it worse this time ??

The program does not load.

I from the left hand ( start bottom) of my pc click on it and it goes to the tray ( manual ) I mentioned

I don't know for what these links  I tried to download the zip but the program now I have opened  manually and it blocked the download. also another thing to remind you :

After the problem and just before half an hour I installed a program of cleaning registry

(NETGATE Registry Cleaner 2018 18.0.290 Multilingual ) and  now the eset when I click on custom scan the manner of scan as administrator was removed  not found .. This lately happened after I installed the last program 

eset 1.PNG

No one in the world is expert

Alas. The world becomes clear of any man could know  a little knowledge in computers and programs.

Where are those of minds and thoughts ?  No one !

None !  None !

It is shame on you if you know and could not tell.

Edited by mohammad Ahmad

• Administrators

I assume the best course of action would be to raise a support ticket with your local ESET distributor. Unfortunately it is not clear what the problem is since you stated that ESET doesn't load but on the other hand gui opens and no issues are reported.

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

I assume the best course of action would be to raise a support ticket with your local ESET distributor. Unfortunately it is not clear what the problem is since you stated that ESET doesn't load but on the other hand gui opens and no issues are reported.

Thank you Macros  please excuse me if I said something annoyance

I am a bit out of my order because the mater with eset none of those videos in Youtube know about but the only thing they tell, is how to update and perhaps the serial 2 days  is not worked

We in Iraq have not distributor but those shops via internet.  I bought a serial from friend it works till 31 \ 3 \ 2020

I.e . for one month only because I feared that eset never operates in window 7 since the Microsoft has ended the service of window 7. Then suddenly I tried one seeing it can be installed in 7  .. I felt too much happy. because for two years ago I used Microsoft security essential and also this one there are many problems with especially the update and takes very long time to test one drive. 

Not to make it long as a story:

It is not due to the activation I am very sure, because if there is anything wrong with the activation, the LiveGird does not work and at once it alarms the user  ... Not this at all.  Even to choose a trail for one month the same problem.

The only thing  which made me surprised why it is installed and worked two days without error.

I think it is it due to the update, because about 200 definitions I installed to my PC via the current updater of the computer. I noticed before the update it worked but after one day it stopped running as usual ... 

I think I made it clear to you. However, no longer I will uninstall it and finally  remove

Edited by mohammad Ahmad

Are you stating that the problem is when the PC boots, the Eset GUI opens on the desktop and you cannot close it?

Edited by itman

23 minutes ago, itman said:

Are you stating that the problem is when the PC boots, the Eset GUI opens on the desktop and you cannot close it?

No, not this  I opened the services and tried to change the values after the problem happened

I see it is automatic   values do not respond to change

I uninstalled it before five minutes finally and will never think about

• Most Valued Members

I'm slightly confused. You say you can open it from the tray icon on boot up and that is how it should work.

Also you said the ecair test file is blocked. This is what should happen. The file isn't a virus but acts like one for testing. The fact eset blocks it shows it is working.

Only thing I can think of is maybe you could try to use a screen capture program to show eset not working and that might help us identify the issue