Again & again coming message window

My product code - eset1858831. I playing Eset Eset Internet Security  software but I become face great trouble. Again & again Eset has shown me boring windows such as “Potentially unwanted application found” My 2 (two) software deactivated. They are not working recently. What is the problem here? How can I perfect settings (Eset) to solve the problem?

boring ese-2t.jpg

• Administrators

If you think that using a particular potentially unwanted application outweigh possible risks, you can exclude it from detection by unfolding advanced options in the alert window, checking "Exclude signature from detection" and then clicking "Ignore". Afterwards the particular PUA detection won't be triggered again.

Thanks for reaction . I want to not coming   “Potentially unwanted application found”  window again & again. I feel bad situation. Many crack softwares are deactivated. Where is " Exclude signature from detection " ? How can I found it? Pls,send me with snapshot.It is very important.

2019-12-27.png

• Administrators

In the alert window shown in your first post, unfold Advanced options, check "Exclude signature from detection" and click "Ignore".

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

If you think that using a particular potentially unwanted application outweigh possible risks, you can exclude it from detection by unfolding advanced options in the alert window, checking "Exclude signature from detection" and then clicking "Ignore". Afterwards the particular PUA detection won't be triggered again.

Thanks for reaction . I want to not coming   “Potentially unwanted application found”  window again & again. I feel bad situation. Many crack softwares are deactivated. Where is " Exclude signature from detection " ? How can I found it? Pls,send me with snapshot or video.It is very important.

2019-12-27.png

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

In the alert window shown in your first post, unfold Advanced options, check "Exclude signature from detection" and click "Ignore".

I don't understand. How can I found Advanced options, check "Exclude signature from detection" and click "Ignore". Pls,send me with snapshot or video.It is very important.

55 minutes ago, zahid_eset said:

Thanks for reaction . I want to not coming   “Potentially unwanted application found”  window again & again.

It is unclear what you want to do.

Refer to this Eset knowledgebase article for options available when the potentially unwanted application alert appears: https://support.eset.com/en/what-is-a-potentially-unwanted-application-or-potentially-unwanted-content

Edited by itman

• Most Valued Members
6 hours ago, zahid_eset said:

Thanks for reaction . I want to not coming   “Potentially unwanted application found”  window again & again. I feel bad situation. Many crack softwares are deactivated. Where is " Exclude signature from detection " ? How can I found it? Pls,send me with snapshot or video.It is very important.

2019-12-27.png

When it comes to potentially unwanted programs you can completely disable this option in the detection engine area. PUA programs are programs that aren't technically viruses but they have bad business practices e.g. hard to remove, try to instal extras e.g. toolbars, might contain adware and try and send information back etc. The idea with a PUA is when the option is enabled it is up to the user to decide if the pros of using it outweigh the risks. 

If you want to keep PUA alerts on and it comes up with the pop up as you first showed by clicking the advanced arrow it will give you an option to exclude. 

Finally I'd like to warn you that using cracked software always comes with risks because they are coming from non official places and could contain extras.