No Internet Access after Update Version 13

Hello,

after i update to Version 13 i have no internet access with enabled Firewall setting.

Only if i completly / permantently disable the firewall the internet work.

I tried uninstall eset, cleanup and install the new version but still have this bad problem.

I tried also disable each setting within the firewall setting. Allow whole internet access like faq pages say. Disable internal blocking Rules by Eset.

Is anywhere version 12 to download, to downgrade?

Btw y laptop have no problem with the update.

Both have Win 10 Pro. My PC has a Killer E2400 Network Card and a Killer 1535 Wirless Card.

Edited by Chrissi

• Administrators

Does the issue persist after uninstalling EIS, downloading the ESET Live installer from ESET's website and installing it from scratch with default settings?

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, Chrissi said:

Hello,

yeah same problem.

I persume once you uninstalled access was restored?

Yeah after uninstall i had also internet access.

Also with activated firewall no ping in the local network and internet is possible.  Always get an "Common Error" Only ping at 127.0.0.1 works then. IP, DNS and other are correct get from DHCP.

Edited by Chrissi

• Administrators

Does pausing the firewall or disabling it completely in the advanced setup make any difference? Please collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

5 hours ago, Chrissi said:

after i update to Version 13 i have no internet access with enabled Firewall setting.

Verify that Eset firewall mode is set to default Automatic setting.

Also check Eset Network log for any entries. These might shed some light on what is going on.

Edited by itman