Small Business Packs

Just wondering about the small business backs that cover 5 Devices  - it states 5 endpoints, 5 smart phones, 1 file server, 8 mail boxes - would I be able to protect a total of 11 computers? Is that how it counts or is it 1 file server and a maximum of 5 endpoints that may or may not contain a mix of pc, tablets and phones. 

Also, I assume that these devices can be at different locations, e.g. we have two offices. Can I cover 2 devices at office A and the rest at office B?

thank you Marcos, on the website it actually states a price, I am just not sure how eset is calculating the 5 devices

https://www.eset.com/au/business/security-packs/

as they state 5 devices but also list  5 endpoints, 5 tablets and 1 server.  It seems unclear whether the max is 5 protection made up of a combination of the above or whether it adds up. 

Also, can you confirm the protection can be provided to two office locations under this product?

• ESET Staff

No, in this case, the pack actually means 5 devices of the type "desktop" (Windows / Mac / Linux), 5 devices of type "mobile" (Android / iOS) and 1 device of type "server". So in general you can protect up to 11 devices. 

And yes, you can easily protect multiple locations, there is no limitation in this. 

Edited by MichalJ