home network scan

In EIS in the secure home network scan, it is no longer the exact brand name of the router, but simply the first name of the routers company and nothing else. Before, the exact brand name of the router was always there. Has anything changed in this regard?

When I check in Windows 10 the home network, than there is the full exact brand name of the router.

Does anyone have the same? Or does your router have the full brand name in the secure home network of EIS?

EISHN.jpg

Edited by Clark T

Would be nice to know if this is a normal behavior, what I described above, or if I am alone with it. It would also be helpful to know if your router is with full brand name displayed?

A simple: "Yes, my router is with full brand name displayed." or a "No, only the first name of the router company is displayed."

Would be helpful.

For me, full device names on LAN as broadcast show up on mouse hover or clicking the device, and they are editable. Company name isn't always part of the device name, one may change device names in their own GUI. 😄

Edited by zamar27

11 hours ago, zamar27 said:

For me, full device names on LAN as broadcast show up on mouse hover or clicking the device, and they are editable. Company name isn't always part of the device name, one may change device names in their own GUI. 😄

Thank you.