Anti-phishing, web and email protocol not functioning

Marius

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

1, Temporarily uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus and install ESET Internet Security. Activate a 30-day trial version.
2, After updating modules, enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for technical support.
3, Reboot the system.
4, Disable advanced logging.
5, Gather logs with ESET Log Collector and post the generated archive here. Also raise a support ticket for customer care so that the case is tracked properly and provide them with the ELC logs as well.

After the issue has been sorted, you will downgrade to EAV.

• Administrators

There are 2 problems:
1, You didn't uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus and install ESET Internet Security (a trial version). Only EIS and ESSP can create diagnostic firewall logs that can reveal the root cause of the issue.

2, No diagnostic logs were included in the package. Prior to running ELC, with EIS installed make sure that you:
- Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for technical support.
- Reboot the system.
- Disable advanced logging.

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Marius said:

I've been away for a couple of days, sorry for the delay. I hope I did everything right this time,

Are you getting the error also with ESET Internet Security installed? I'm asking because there's no error logged in the event log and all drivers are loaded as well. I will get the diagnostic logs checked by developers but I don't see any obvious issue there either.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Marius said:

No error with EIS, seems to work just fine, no warnings.

That's good to hear :) I assume that after uninstalling EIS and installing ESET NOD32 Antivirus it should work alright then as well.

You can do it through the product -> Change product but don't forger to change the license key for your own afterwards:

image.png