BIG PROBLEM WITH ESET INTERNET SECURITY

Hello ESET 

i have another problem with ESET Internet Security 😕

it refuses to download or install Definition Updates on The Latest Windows 10 Release Build 18362.53 HOW Do i FORCE it it to install. this occurs with 12.1.31.0 x64 Brand new fresh installation of WINDOWS 10 x64 It Will NOT download or install Definition Updates 😢 

NEW INSTALLATION ERROR > https://imgur.com/LJonB5T

URGENT TECH HELP NEEDED :(  The computer is Free from Spyware Adware viruses Malware Etc.... i mean its a fresh installation of Windows 😕 

Edited by deanpepler

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

- enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for technical support
- run update
- disable logging
- gather logs with ESET Log Collector and post the generated archive here.

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please carry on as follows:

- enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for technical support
- run update
- disable logging
- gather logs with ESET Log Collector and post the generated archive here.

where will the archive Be ?

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, deanpepler said:

where will the archive Be ?

By default in the folder from which ELC was run:

image.png

question: if i install WINDOWS 10 using a Microsoft account for updates etc.. is it automatically a Administrators account of the Whole operating System ?

• Administrators

It looks like you didn't enable advanced logging prior to running update. No diagnostic logs were included in the package.

2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

It looks like you didn't enable advanced logging prior to running update. No diagnostic logs were included in the package.

how do i  do that ? 😕

• Administrators

ELC must be run as last. First, enable advanced logging. Then run update. When it fails, disable logging and gather logs with ELC.

• Administrators

Please provide logs gathered with ELC (the whole archive). For an unknown reason there were no pcapng logs in your diagnostics folder (or at least they were not supplied).

@deanpepler Is your Windows 10 activated? Click left down on the Windows symbol, click on the gear wheel for Settings, than click on Update & Security, click left on the list on "Activation".  Look if your Windows 10 is activated.

This is only a idea, because if your Windows 10 is not activated, you can not download the latest Windows 10 updates.

Turns out the problem was "VODACOM'S Proxy Server" is not working... Apparently ESET Update files Are cached in their network i think and the File is corrupted :/ i was updating through VODACOM LTE with my HUAWEI b525