Upgrade from NOD32 to ESS?

I'm running ESET NOD32 on my computer and really like it.  I need spam filtering which apparently is only available in ESET Smart Security.  I have over a year left on my NOD32 license.  Is there upgrade pricing or do I need to purchase ESS at it's full price? 

Thanks in advance!

Mike

AFAIK you can freely swap between ESS and Nod32 (I think) if you own ESS, not other way around so not sure if you could get a discount.

you need an ess licence to do that.  

as for upgrading go to eset store and find migrate licence you need to log in with username  and password.

no it is only the price difference between Nod32 and ESS you have to pay  

Edited by dom1da

sorry I should of payed a bit more attention before posting.

As for upgrading from nod32 to ESS you can get a discount when Migrating .i did not pay full price for migrating to ESS  when i changed from Nod32 to Ess but i might not be the same in every country i might add 

sorry I should of payed a bit more attention before posting.

As for upgrading from nod32 to ESS you can get a discount when Migrating .i did not pay full price for migrating to ESS  when i changed from Nod32 to Ess but i might not be the same in every country i might add 

Indeed, best is to send en email or in other ways make contact with the distributor before so one knows if it's possible to do this and what it will cost.

I'm a reseller/distributor, and can confirm you have many choices with licenses, including the one above, however a normal consumer does not have these options alone or from the website.

:)