Android App Lock is Delayed

The ESET Android app lock appears to have a slight delay on my device. When I open an app that I've enable app lock on, I will briefly see the unlocked app along with its contents (for about 1-2 seconds) before I am presented with ESET the lock screen. In the case of the browser or email/messaging apps, for example, this means that any potentially sensitive content (which I've enabled app lock to protect in the first place), is displayed briefly prior to the app lock kicking in. 

I think I've seen at least one other user report something similar, but now I can't find the thread. Has anyone else noticed this and/or is there any known fix? Thanks in advance. 

• Most Valued Members

I've reported that before , and what I used to do is , keep opening and closing the same app , one time you will not be blocked by the App Lock , it will just let you in , but indeed you will be able to see the contents for  1-2 seconds.

It might got have fixed , I stopped using App Lock, so I can't try it again.

1 hour ago, Rami said:

I've reported that before , and what I used to do is , keep opening and closing the same app , one time you will not be blocked by the App Lock , it will just let you in , but indeed you will be able to see the contents for  1-2 seconds.

It might got have fixed , I stopped using App Lock, so I can't try it again.

Thanks @Rami . Good to know I'm not the only one at least I guess.