ESET Management Agent 7.0.577.0 release notes, where?

Hey, 

im having a hard time finding release notes in general. They seem to be hidden, and even if you find something they mostly just contain minimal Information like here:  

hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/apps/business/efs/windows/v7/7.0.12016.0/efsw_nt64.msi.changelog.html

Starting an whole Upgrade Task, that then requires an reboot afterwards, and has the possibility to cause Errors just because of an Change log that size seems weird to me. 

I understand that you can just skip the Update and ignore it,  but that doesn't really make managing the Server easier when everything gets shown as outdated.

It would be awesome if you could difference between "relevant Updates" that include new features and important fixes, and "un-relevant Updates"  that include minor fixes.

My current issue is that i can not find the Patch notes for ESET Management Agent 7.0.577.0, even though i need to start an Server Component Upgrade Task to update them. 

Has anyone found them, and could link them to me? 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Timreck

The first Agent after the 7.0 Update was 7.0.553.0. Now we are able to update to 7.0.577.0. Is there no way to find out what changed?

Its hard for me to understand why you push a Update, that you need to manually install, but then do not provided a Change log. 

After my knowledge its not possible to enable an "Autoupdate" for small Version Changes like this, right? 

• ESET Staff
2 hours ago, Timreck said:

After my knowledge its not possible to enable an "Autoupdate" for small Version Changes like this, right? 

Could you elaborate more on this? It should be possible to upgrade AGENT using components upgrade task, even in case you do not wish to upgrade ESMC Server itself. Executing components upgrade task which references ESMC Server from 7.0.66.1 or 7.0.72.0 release should upgrade AGENT to 7.0.577.0 on windows clients.

I am aware of the Server Component Upgrade Task, as stated in my first message. 

What i do not understand is why i need to manually trigger an update for something that doesn't even have a change log.

I would expect a option for those kind of updates, to just automatically download in the Background without my doing, cause there seems to be no downside. 

And yes i do know that i could just CRON schedule an Component Upgrade Task, but i do not want to upgrade my Systems into versions i didn't approve of, when major updates releases.

Im assuming you could build some strange concept with dynamic groups, that only filters for 7.0.X Versions but at that point it might be easier to just manually update, since i dont think there is a value for future updates under dynamic Groups.

Edited by Timreck