Lost license key.

Maybe a simple one, but the logic of this defeats me. I have a 5 license product, it's installed and working on one device, but I lost the license key and can't install on any other devices (obviously I need the license key). How do I retrieve this?

I've used the online request form to have my details emailed to me (and it's been some days now with no response), and it's becoming a little tiresome being ignored as a customer. I can get ignorance from anyone on the street without paying!

• Administrators

If you don't receive an email with your license after entering your registration email address at https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/ within a few minutes, contact the partner from whom you purchased your license which is probably ESET UK in your case.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:02 PM, Viking said:

The product was purchaed from Amazon. I doubt they'll know my license details...

i think there is nothing any worry. I don't thing so it will be happen like this until there is any complain from the seller end or you did some malicious activity because why amazon have to do any unusual which will be badly effect it's brand image.

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, jameshouston135 said:

i think there is nothing any worry. I don't thing so it will be happen like this until there is any complain from the seller end or you did some malicious activity because why amazon have to do any unusual which will be badly effect it's brand image.

As far as I know that Amazon doesn't sell ESET directly , It's the shops that do sell through Amazon , in that case he need to contact the shop that he bought the key from using Amazon , that's why he said Amazon will not be able to help him because simple they don't have the license key.

So it's ESET Support who will help or the store that you bought the license from , which in our case , ESET Support did help him.