ESCM Installed Application problem

Hello,
in ESCM I manage more of 70 PC.
Today I face problem what not see before. 
After formated un PC I deploy last version of agent and Eset Endpoint Security.
All go without problem like for other PC.
In ESCM I see all info about this PC, but under Installed Application I see only ESET product. Not all other like for all other PC. What's the problem? What can blocked it?
Btw I had deploy to all PC the same Agent, last version 7.0.553.0

Yeah it happens from time to time. I allready reported that problem to ESET Stuff.

My temporary solution is :

export registry entries for "ESET Management Agent " from machine that have info about installed agent. Then import them to machine with problems. You can make it via reg import command. On those computers with problems You can see, that ESMC Agent isnt on the list of installed software.

Use at Your own risk <- this solution isnt supported by ESET

Edited by Pinni3

• ESET Staff

Can You please PM me installation/upgrade logs?

If this was the component upgrade task ESET log collector logs from affected machine should contain the last upgrade logs.

Otherwise, where logs are (or if they're available at all) depends on the method of deployment You used.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

38 minutes ago, LegacyConnectorSupport said:

Can You please PM me installation/upgrade 

If its not a problem I would like to send You logs tomorrow as Im on 10% of my Global objects when it comes to upgrade. This problems is currently my number 1 reason I didnt deployed upgrade global

LegacyConnectorSupport, do you mean this file?

C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\software-install.log

Or something else?

Btw this happens on formatted PC with fresh install Windows 10 Pro. It have on it ESET Endpoint, ESET Agent and few applications.

Interesting that I have this problem with one more PC. Old one with WinXP from where I receive email about: Potentially unwanted application Win32/IObit.L was detected on computer pola16

So ESET detect application but not listed it

• ESET Staff
17 hours ago, Pinni3 said:

If its not a problem I would like to send You logs tomorrow as Im on 10% of my Global objects when it comes to upgrade. This problems is currently my number 1 reason I didnt deployed upgrade global

No problem at all. We will be glad to have those anytime.

If the issue does not just apper randomly but is repeatable it would be great to have process monitor logs from the time of upgrade as well as MSI logs are usually not verbose enough.

16 hours ago, Igor Kramarsich said:

LegacyConnectorSupport, do you mean this file?

I mistakenly understood You had the same problem as @Pinni3, however that does not seem to be the case (You had Agent reported as installed applications). @MichalJ solution should work for you.