ESET Security Management Center 7 upgrade from ERA 6.5.522.0 error

• ESET Staff

I just want to let you know, that our devs are currently analyzing the issue. We will let you know, once we learn more from the provided logs. Sorry for the inconvenience.

11 hours ago, vanroy said:

Server 2008 is not supported to install the ESMC server on it, please check this table (row for server)https://help.eset.com/esmc_install/70/en-US/windows.html

yes, but this one is supported (this where current version 6.5 installed)

Windows Server 2008 x64 R2 SP1

X

• ESET Staff

Developers checked provided logs, but were not able to identify source of the problem. Database got clearly into non-consistent state, but it is most probably caused by one of previous (I guess the first one) attempt to upgrade database, which was not logged.

Any chance you have created backup before migration? Otherwise I would recommend to contact ESET support, it is probable that manual repair of database is required in this case.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, MartinK said:

Developers checked provided logs, but were not able to identify source of the problem. Database got clearly into non-consistent state, but it is most probably caused by one of previous (I guess the first one) attempt to upgrade database, which was not logged.

Any chance you have created backup before migration? Otherwise I would recommend to contact ESET support, it is probable that manual repair of database is required in this case.

where can we read about manual database repair?