Reset e-mail templates

• Administrators

I'm not sure what you exactly mean. I can understand that the tag messages that is appended to scanned email is in English because accented local characters would be broken. And since the tag message may also contain the name of a threat that was detected and this name is shared across the program, it would appear translated.

There's nothing that can be done about that but disabling adding the tag messages to scanned email which is by default.

Please, have a look at attached picture. Red square brackets (some) are English text messages while other are Polish. I have a few other installations where all of it is Polish so I could export it from databse if it's there or from another place to import it here. It's my oldest installation where it was English language only and with time going on some new templates were added corresponding to my install language settings. Now I would love to have them all in Polish without teh need of editing every one of them. So my goal is to overwrite all messages with default templates of the language I use cause I never needed to modify them.

Best, Bam

ESET.jpg

• ESET Staff

All predefined objects (objects = notifications, report templates, policies) are created in the language in which ESMC / ERA was installed. Even if you switch the language to Polish during login, they will remain in English. I assume, that your previous installation of V6 was installed in English, is that correct? The ones in Polish, did you create those by yourself?  Maybe @MartinK will have some advice, concerning how to adjust this behavior. 

Edited by MichalJ

I think it was even 4.5 then upgrade, upgrade and so on - and here I am with version 7. I never touched these templates so back early ages there was no Polish so I assume only those missing were added with Polish. Now I would like to have all of them in Polish without editing each one of them and I can take it from another fully Polish installation. Where should I take it from - database or file?

Edited by Pan Bambaryla