Eset Livegrid is inaccessible.

My system:

Windows 10 LTSB 2016 with the latest Windows and office updates installed.

I'm using and Eset Internet Security 1year trial license (genuine) with the latest virus signature and version 11.2.49  . Every alternate day I got notification that eset live grid is inaccessible "attention required". Why?

Is eset not fully supported in windows 10 platform? Why am I getting this nagging messages from eset notification in Windows 10? what is the solution to get rid of these issues?

Any help will much be appreciated!

Thanks,

sid_16.

No there is no proxy or vpn being used. I'm from India and I'm using my real IP and mac address most of the time. As I'm using my android device wifi for surfing the net.

How can I collect logs?

I was trying to made advance logging enable mode but its taking too much of time and say it will run for 2 hours.

Please see the screenshot below.

ESET 2018-08-09_20h20_24.png

ESET2018-08-09_20h33_39.png

• Administrators

There's something fishy with your ESET. A trial version is for 30 days, not for 359 days. Uninstall it, download the EIS installer from ESET's website and install it from scratch. After installation activate a trial version or purchase a license. Do not use leaked licenses, cracks, etc., otherwise we won't be able to help.

Sorry sir! I'm using a genuine license. I'm a giveaway organiser in a computer related forums and I organise various security and utility software for Windows. This is the trial license for 1 year of validity. I can show you the detail from the ESET Sweden.

Here is the link , where I host giveaways and my name is "sid_16" -  https://forums.mydigitallife.net/forums/giveaways-and-contests.57/

Edited by sid_16

Hi ! Your problem is with your license rigth now. You can try with another one. If you can ( buy ) a new one, that will fix your recently problem for sure.