Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pps

Blank Problem field in alerts

Recommended Posts

Description : More detailed problem alerts

Detail: No problem description on problem alerts, (see screenshot below), it's the second or the third time that the same thing happens.

 

image.thumb.png.3a4b6772616238f680d39155746a9862.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pps said:

Detail: No problem description on problem alerts, (see screenshot below), it's the second or the third time that the same thing happens.

This was a bug in Endpoint when either protocol filtering or email plugin integration was disabled. Are you using the very latest version of Endpoint 6.6?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marcos said:

This was a bug in Endpoint when either protocol filtering or email plugin integration was disabled. Are you using the very latest version of Endpoint 6.6?

Marcos this workstation has ESET Security Products:

  • ESET Endpoint Security 6.6.2078.5
  • ESET Remote Administrator Agent 6.5.522.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pps Can you share a screenshot of the protection status screen of the affected Endpoint (taken locally on client)? We need to find out, which error is not correctly reported to ERA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when the user came back to his computer in the status where all green and also there was no red alert to the era console too.

 

Thanks,

Peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pps said:

when the user came back to his computer in the status where all green and also there was no red alert to the era console too.

That could be because notifications about certain application statuses are disabled under User interface -> Application statuses. These can be controlled separately for clients and ERA, ie. Endpoint may signalize that everything is ok despite some protection modules being disabled and ERA may report alerts. It all depends how this is configured in a policy or directly on clients.

You can drop me a private message with an archive generated by ESET Log Collector on that machine or check the policies or Endpoint setup if protocol filtering, email or web protection or integration with email clients is disabled which is what could cause the blank alert in ERAS with current version of Endpoint 6.6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...