Banking protection does not work

Hello,

So I have tried many times for this. The banking protection just does not want to work in Chrome. I have uninstalled both ESET and Chrome and installed them again. Attaching a screenshot that I have the latest version of Chrome. With Firefox everything seems to work perfect and if I open a bank site, ESET automatically asks if I wish to open a secured browser. :)

chrome.PNG

• Administrators

Currently in order to get a BPP module with support for Chrome v64 x64, you need to enable pre-release updates in the advanced update setup. You can also wait a bit until the module is distributed to all users.

Banking and Payment protection Non-functional - Again?

Wtf, is this is going to be a thing that always will be behind or what? I mean, chrome updates, = Banking and Payment protection Non-functional

You make it work with chrome Version 64.0.3282.140 and as soon it gets updated, we are back to basic again...?!

• Administrators

It depends on how big changes are made to browsers. If there were some kind of insider preview versions before a new version is released to the public, we could prepare for the release and make the necessary changes in advance.

I read somewhere that ESET and Google teamed up about some security in Chrome.. In that case, Google should give you guys some insider preview, if you ask me ;) 

Well, i dont blame you/eset...its just because i think somethings wrong with my Smart Security software every time the banking and payment dont work.