Moving existing server to the cloud

We are going to use Veeam to "vmotion" our ERA server that is currently a virtual machine to a cloud provider off premises.  I've only see KB articles discussing migrating with multiple servers and updating certs across them.  I think the only real change will be to just the IP address for the server in the new location.  Will the Endpoint Antivirus clients on premises see the server after the IP change?  If not what is the solution without having to add more ERA servers?

• ESET Insiders

I recommend to change the agent policy to connect to a dns name instead of an ip.

this way you can easily change the dns record without any issues on the clients.

So internally now we are IP 10.0.15.55, after the move we will be 10.1.12.55, when I look at the Policies on ERA I have the ESET Remote Administrator Agent>Our Company Default Agent Policy, and I also have one in ESET Endpoint for Windows.Antivirus policy.

In the first, I can edit a server list that is currently empty. Do I add the new IP here, and should I also add the current IP as well? (not sure why its blank).

In the second, not sure where if at all I should be looking to edit to add the new IP.

Or am I looking in the wrong place?  Also, I see a My Profile listed in the settings but nowhere can I find where to audit this profile.

Edited by ITHoneyBadger