Keep getting notification without reason

vampyren

Hi,

For some time (month?) i been getting these notifications in window10's notification center. Its from ESET Main GUI. Refer to the attachment.

When i click on the notification or start NOD32 there is nothing to be found. Very annoying that i dont even know what causes this and what they are for.

Can someone help me answer that? Any way to get rid of it?

NOD32.JPG

• Administrators

Do you have the latest v11.0.159 installed? Does disabling automatic gamer mode activation if an application running in full-screen mode is detected make a difference?

Thank you for the quick response. I'm actually using v10.1.235.0. I go to update and it dont find anything new. Maybe i need to update manually?

Will get the offline installer now .........

Ok i have now updated to v11.0.159. Will try it for a few days to see if i get the notification.

By the way i have no played during the time i got the notification. Also i can see that automatic gamer mode is already disabled.

• Most Valued Members
11 hours ago, vampyren said:

Thank you for the quick response. I'm actually using v10.1.235.0. I go to update and it dont find anything new. Maybe i need to update manually?

Will get the offline installer now .........

New updates are rolled out slowly to users so they won't be found via the program update for some time. I believe this is done in case there is a bug and everyone updates at once, plus it may also avoid issues with everyone downloading at once. I can see however you have manually updated now. There's a newsletter that you can sign up that will alert you as soon as Eset launches a new product https://support.eset.com/kb6241/