ESET NOD32 AV offline activation

Dr. Ali B

Hello,

I wanna install the free version of (ESET NOD32 AV 10.2.151.0) on a desktop which not connected to internet and I can't connect it to net, so I have an activation issue where activation require internet connection and I can't do it.

Any solution?

thx in advance.

• Administrators

Home versions require Internet connection. Also it doesn't make much sense to have EAV installed but with modules not updated to the latest version.

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

We do not provide offline updates for home version. Only Endpoint products support offline update.

well I guess then those I've found r fake.

Thx a lot guys.

You are trying to achieve something that will not provide protection or proof of operation. I would be concerned if you are looking for offline updates and consider those you found to be legitimate when in fact they are fake.

9 hours ago, MrWrighty said:

You are trying to achieve something that will not provide protection or proof of operation. I would be concerned if you are looking for offline updates and consider those you found to be legitimate when in fact they are fake.

I was trying to find a solution. In fact, there's nothing impossible, and btw I'm using ESS 10 Premium on my laptop, but I can't connect that desktop to the internet in any way... therefor, I've searched for an alternative.

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, Dr. Ali B said:

I was trying to find a solution. In fact, there's nothing impossible, and btw I'm using ESS 10 Premium on my laptop, but I can't connect that desktop to the internet in any way... therefor, I've searched for an alternative.

No wireless card? You could get a receiver device to plug in.