NOD32 version 11.0.149.0

DinGo

• Administrators

- Fixed: Not possible to change protection state using keyboard.
- Fixed: Anti-Theft become disabled after offline upgrade.
- Fixed: Gamer Mode not working in manual mode.
- Other internal fixes.

Hi,

Gamer mode is not activating automatically after i updated from 10.x.x to 11.0.149.0. i checked that i have it enabled.

you guys having this problem?

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, zhoti said:

Gamer mode is not activating automatically after i updated from 10.x.x to 11.0.149.0. i checked that i have it enabled.

How did you find out that it's not activating?

9 minutes ago, Marcos said:

How did you find out that it's not activating?

system tray icon doesn't change to one with yellow in it. Also if i keep nod32 program window open and start program as full screen there used be text saying gamer mode is active. 

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, zhoti said:

system tray icon doesn't change to one with yellow in it. Also if i keep nod32 program window open and start program as full screen there used be text saying gamer mode is active. 

I'd expect that you had noticed a change in performance because it is the aim the gamer mode to pause tasks and updates when running applications in full-screen mode. Honestly, if the change of the icon color is the only problem then there's no need to use gamer mode.

Anyways, it is a known issue that will be fixed in the next release of v11.

I experience the same problem when running an application full screen it does not go to automatic gamer mode. Normally when you press the Windows key in an full screen application, you see the yellow icon in the logo of eset in the taskbar for a second or two.

1 hour ago, Daedalus said:

I experience the same problem when running an application full screen it does not go to automatic gamer mode. Normally when you press the Windows key in an full screen application, you see the yellow icon in the logo of eset in the taskbar for a second or two.

yep

• Administrators

I just don't understand why it is so important for the icon to change the color as long as you don't see any impact on performance when using applications in full-screen mode.