A quick feedback to Eset

Janus

Hey Eset
I have been unfaithful ( in form of software :D) and been away from Eset for a while but you have always been with me in form of the mobile security which have safeguarded my family's phones very well. I have had some issues with the previous vendor that I used in form of serious incompatibilities problems, and I have had no time for trying to find the root of the issues due to a deadline/project. So what do you do? well.... you remember your old friends. And in that regard  I have to say that it was definitely a pleasant experience to see that my nod32 still runs with low memory footprint, and still have  the easy " install and forget " and in the same time you can still go into a total " nerd mode "  and configurate it to your likeing. The best part is,  that after I install nod32 on ours 3 machines that we use in our project, we have had absolutely zero issues. Thank you Eset,  you have saved us some time...and definitely less frustrations. 

Regards

Janus

Edited by Janus

Hey Janus it's GREAT to see you:). Thought you might be still at Arecibo ;).  Hope all is well...that's some good feedback.

I know how busy you are, but don't be a stranger!

Now if SweX and Arakasi stop by my day will be complete.^_^

Edited by TomFace

Hey TomFace my good friend, I will defently do my very best and try to visit this great forum more often. Hope everything is well. 

Take care TomFace :)