Cannot uninstall (Kaldıramıyorum)

Kadastrocu

Merhaba arkadaşlar eset kurdum pc perfonmasını etkiliyor diye bugun kaldıracaktım ancak program ekle kaldırda yok görünmüyor görev yöneticisinden devredışı bırakmaya çalıştı olmadı regedit ile silmeye çalıştım oradada yoktu ben bu eset nasıl silerim şimdiden teşekkürler

Hi friends I would like to remove this plugin because it affects my pc performance but I do not seem to have the program remove it I tried to disable it from the task manager I tried to delete it with regedit I was not there yet

Edited by Marcos
Translation added

• Administrators

First of all, please post in English as this is an English forum. Otherwise moderators and most of users will not understand you.

If ESET cannot be uninstalled in a standard way, use the Uninstall tool in safe mode as per the instructions at http://support.eset.com/kb2289. Then install it from scratch with default settings. Should the problem persist, please provide more details and let us know if temporarily disabling real-time protection makes a difference.

7 hours ago, Marcos said:

Her şeyden önce, lütfen İngilizce olarak yayınlayın, bu İngilizce forumu. Aksi takdirde denetleyiciler ve çoğu kullanıcı sizi anlamayacaktır.

ESET standart bir şekilde kaldırılamazsa, Güvenli modda Kaldırma aracını hxxp://support.eset.com/kb2289 adresindeki talimatlara uygun olarak kullanın . Ardından, varsayılan ayarlarla sıfırdan yükleyin. Sorun devam ederse lütfen daha fazla bilgi verin ve gerçek zamanlı korumayı geçici olarak devre dışı bırakmanın bir fark yarattığını bize bildirin.

Thanks the problem is solved i did with safe mode pc performance improved, especially when playing games

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, Kadastrocu said:

Thanks the problem is solved i did with safe mode pc performance improved, especially when playing games

Did you reinstall? Not having a security program puts your computer at risk. You also mentioned it was slow during games. Eset has a gaming mode designed to limit its impact while gaming