MySQL Error message

Hi:

eset remote administrator server trace.log show

"Error: Service [Thread c20]: Kernel start: Last starting module failed with: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.5.27]Duplicate entry '398-1048568' for key 'PRIMARY' (1062)"

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thank you for your reply

• ESET Staff

The reason why the error has been generated is because there is already an existing value of 398-1048568 for the column ID in which you define it as PRIMARY KEY (values are unique) in the table you are inserting.

Do you have any Problems with ERA? If not, just ignore it? If u want to solve the issue, Open the Database, check the Entry and maybe delete it. 

!!!BUT! Please Care, if u delete the wrong Entry, ERA will not work anymore!!!!

Edited by Thomas Fecke

• 1 month later...

hi Thomas Fecke 

First thank you for your reply, in fact, in my.cnf added SET GLOBAL general_log = 1, found '398-1048568' is in "tbld_computers_name" this table, as you expressed because the relationship is the primary key, not sure whether Deleting the entire table will solve the problem.
And this problem occurred in the ERA6.4 upgrade to ERA6.5 ?, resulting in the user login when the database information asymmetry, can not login.

Please tell me if there is a solution

Thx

• 3 weeks later...
  • ESET Staff

Hi RandyWang, I am not sure if this could help to you, but for certain cases of failed database migration 6.4->6.5 there is a process how to fix it: http://help.eset.com/era_install/65/en-US/index.html?crashed_database.htm

This is rather experimental/advanced process, so be careful and do not forget to backup your database before.

• 3 weeks later...