Remind please what additional to my actualESET

• Administrators

With an ESET Smart Security license, you can download and use either ESET Internet Security (does not contain Anti-Theft) or ESET Smart Security which has Anti-Theft included. For a small fee you can upgrade to ESET Smart Security Premium which also features Disk encryption and Password Manager modules.

On 15.3.2017 at 7:00 PM, Marcos said:

With an ESET Smart Security license, you can download and use either ESET Internet Security (does not contain Anti-Theft) or ESET Smart Security which has Anti-Theft included. For a small fee you can upgrade to ESET Smart Security Premium which also features Disk encryption and Password Manager modules.

On 15.3.2017 at 7:00 PM, Marcos said:

Even I think I understood I would prefer to be contacted as uptodate in Hebrew.

May I receive your comparative table regarding properties of Eset nod 32 antivirus and Eset Internet security and comparative cost of both licenses for my android.

I remind you that I have my PC protected with Eset nod32 antivirus. My questions are for both my actual PC protected program

and what to download into my android.

Thanks,

Itzik

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

We have standardized on English for this support forum, but you can contact ESET's Israeli distributor directly for support in Hebrew.  From looking around https://www.eset.co.il/support/ I found the following contact information:

קומסקיור בע"מ:
בית אל על קומה 10, בן יהודה 32, תל אביב
ת.ד. 3555, תל אביב. מיקוד 610340
טל. 03-6290845 פקס. 03-6208178

שעות פעילות:
ימים א-ה, בין השעות 09:00-18:00

ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Internet Security are Windows programs, and a chart showing their differences can be found here in English..  ESET has two programs for Android, ESET Mobile Security and ESET Parental Control.  ESET's Israeli distributor can provide information about these in Hebrew.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky