Agent Error

• ESET Staff

Unfortunately there seems to be no helpful information in provided trace log. Could you please run installation from command line using:

msiexec /i "C:\...\Agent_x86.msi" /L*V "C:\agent_msi.log"

where you have to specify correct path to AGENT installer package and path to log that will be created.

Could you also verify whether Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) is installed on this machine? This dependency should be handled automatically by installer, but there are scenarios where it does not work due to unexpected state of system. Is this system full updated with SP3 which is minimal requirement for installation? You mentioned uninstallation - AGENT was installed previously on this machine and was it working correctly?

• ESET Staff

Relevant eror ise:

ERROR: (ConfigInsertPeerCertFile) Checking certificate ended with error 'ParsePfxCertificate: PFXImportCertStore failed with The directory or file cannot be created. Error code: 0x52'. Path provided - 'C:\DOCUME~1\BAKHSH~1.000\LOCALS~1\Temp\EsetRemoteAdminAgent\peercert.pfx'

indicating problem with importing AGENT peer certificate (PFX file) into temporary cert store. Unfortunately we are not sure where could possibly this happen... could you please check path to certificate, is it correct? Is it places in directory accessible by user executing installer? Can current user manipulate certificate store or is it possible to run installer with different user, maybe even local Administrator account?

hi

can you say to me where save certificate in my client computer

i want find it and delete and try to install agent again maybe it solve!