Eset Remoate Administator 6.4

Hello Eset.

I am having problems with the clients "  Windows Security Center indicates that the feature is not installed or is not running properly

i hav about 50 computer that hav that problem i did try to read the hxxp://support.eset.com/kb217/?locale=en_US and i did repair also the end point.

still it wont get away. is there a fix for it or what shall i do to make it run agian?

• ESET Staff

Nope, you have just shared one part of the report, that reports this problem. Could you place a screenshot of the client details, from one of the affected clients. That might help us to troubleshoot / provide guidance. 

• ESET Staff

Question is, what is the state of the Windows Firewall on the machine? I see that you have installed ESET Endpoint Antivirus installed, which means that you use the WIndows Firewall or some other custom firewall besides the ESET one. 

If the Windows Firewall is disabled / or the other firewall is not configured properly, but is still monitored by Windows Security Center, ERA agents gets this status and reports it in ERA web console.

It is possible to switch off the monitoring, by creating a new policy for ERA Agent, and adjusting the monitoring features for Windows Security Center:

agent policy setting.png

• ESET Staff

I do not know what license you have purchased. Maybe send us the PLID of the license (XXX-XXX-XXX) so we can tell you what license you have and what products you are eligible to use. You basically need either standalone license for ESET Endpoint Security, or license for ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced (and above).