Licence Administrator - could not log in

After buying a new licence of ESET Small Business Security Pack I could not administrate my licences with the Licence Administrator. In the mail I've received after the purchase process, Eset told me, my password to log in to the Licence Administrator was sent to me in a separate E-Mail.

Here's the text from the mail I've got:

To sign into ESET License Administrator you will also need the password that we have sent you in a separate email.

But I've never received an E-Mail with a password. Creating a new password seems not to be possible, I never get any further mails, also when trying to reset my password.

What could I do to administrate the licence?

Greetings, Xola

• Administrators

I was able to find only expiring trial licenses registered to your email address that you've used for registration in our forum. Please pm me your public license ID or other information from the email you've received that could help me find your full license.

After spending lot of time to read some KB's and Manuals, I have created a new account, and could log in. But my licence was not there. I could add it with "add licence by key", and it appears in the dashboard. But I could do nothing more. The status of the licence is "waiting for approval" (translated from german - maybe it's similar). Who has to approve the licence? Is this an automatic process?

Xola

• ESET Staff

You have to login with your license key, and your ESET License Administrator password to "authorize" the account you have created to use the license. If the password was not sent to you, contact your local sales office (distributor) for your country. They should have access to your license details and be able to sent you the password. After "approved" you will be able to use your account to activate ESET applications using the credentials (instead of the license key).

Edited by MichalJ

• ESET Staff

License could be approved by entering the license key on ela.eset.com page and then the license password (which you do not have, according your first post). Send me your public license ID (xxx-xxx-xxx) via private message, I will send it to you).

• 5 weeks later...

Goodmorning, i got the same issue with xola. I upgraded to remote admin 6, added the license using the password that has been emailed to me, however in ela.eset.com in "Dashboard" it still says "

Waiting for approval of license owner

If i try to add the license again, it sais it already exists, and if i select cancel the following message appears:

"

Do yo want to continue?

By cancelling the unit authorization request, License Owner will no longer be able to authorize you as Security Admin, to perform unit distributions with selected license ‏33C-R3N-CVX for ESET Endpoint Protection Standard.

"

Edited by georgepal

• ESET Staff

You have to ligin to ELA using your license key and ELA password, and authorize the security admin account emailddress@domain.comto use the license. Then it will work OK.

Or you can alternatively enter the license key (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) directly into ERA.