Screen Shots Not Allowed?

itman

I just tried to add a .png file to a NOD32 forum reply and noticed picture type file extensions e.g. .png, .jpg, etc. are no longer allowed?

Edited by itman

I see it does say "Accepted file types txt, log, zip, rar · Max total size 2MB". But in my Christmas greeting I used a jpeg so I don't know what to say.

Edited by TomFace

Yes, it appears the allowed attached file list just changed recently. Without screen shot upload capability, it makes helping/commenting on the forums much more difficult. More so in my case since I don't use any of the web upload sites.

• ESET Insiders
On 26.12.2016 at 3:41 PM, itman said:

I just tried to add a .png file to a NOD32 forum reply and noticed picture type file extensions e.g. .png, .jpg, etc. are no longer allowed?

You need to switch to advanced panel and add attachement there, and after that you can add link to it to your post. I've got the same problem some months ago, because this is really not intuitive, and by default you get simple panel when you answer to mail.

[edit] I just noticed that it finally changed to new form which allow to attach files, maybe try to <ctrl>+<r> to reload page with all content, sometimes old buffered pages could did some troubles like that

Edited by mandiato
additional infos