ESET NOD32 Antivirus v9.0.408 installers

raiso

Which is why they no longer want to remove the installers with the latest updates 9.0.408 is something strange and unethical I see it is annoying not to have the installers in their latest versions of the installers and only have version 9.0. 386.1 and from there doing updates when I have to reinstall in my system for some failure

• Administrators

This has already been explained elsewhere. V9.0.408 is available only as an in-product update as upgrade from older versions by installing v9.0.408 over them would fail due to a new signature. The latest available version is 10.0.369 which is available for download from ESET's website and has many improvements, including ransomware protection and lower memory consumption.

the version 10.0.369 I caused a problem of consumption of memory ram of more than 4gb for that reason to stop using it and go back to version 9

and version 10, for me, is less efficient than the version 9 that for me was one of the best hits

I to keep off ransomware I have malwarebytes 3 antiransomware that has been ported to the height with a 99% efficiency

Edited by raiso