Backup my Eset remote administrator server and configuration

Hello everyone,

looking to move my Eset installation and configuration from and old server to another one,

just would like to know what are the things I should backup to complete this process please?

I took DB backup

what about the configuration, 

Eset DB password,

users and computers configurations, policies and all this stuff 

I am using 

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.3.136.0
ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.3.114.0

Apache Tomcat 7.0 Tomcat7

your reply is highly appreciated 

b regards

• ESET Staff

All data, including logs, configuration policies, etc. are stored in ERA database except DB connection string which is stored in directory "c:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Server\EraServerApplicationData\Configuration\".

Once you move DB and run ERA installer, it will re-create connection string (you will have to handle migration of DB users by your own, or new user will be created during installation).

You may also follow relevant documentation articles.

Edited by MartinK

I just did this - you are better off if you do the installers separately so that it doesn't set up a new account/server. Once all is installed, restore your database. I left the old server up for a little while just to make sure everything transferred ok. The part where you get the workstations to connect to the new server is where I had issues. I tried to run a task to accomplish this, but it always failed. In the end I had to run a "repair" installation on each workstation. Luckily, I don't have that many so it wasn't too much of a hassle.