HI

i recently get a 1 year mobile security license but after i activated it on my phone it still remains free trial mode but expires date is 365 days !!

is that problem with this software version ? or license?

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

Before you activated with the 1-year license, was the app in a free mode (i.e. limited features with no time restrictions) or a trial mode (i.e. full features for one month)?

On top of answering this question, please also post a screenshot of the About screen and your Public license ID, so that we can check this (do not post your License key!)

Thanks,

T.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

The license indeed shows up as a trial license in our license database.

How did you obtain the license? Did you buy it? (If so, where?) Did you win it as part of some promotion?

Hello

what means trial license ?!

yes i buy it from one of your partners in iran (KEYIRAN) and their name is in your website

software is full functional but i dont know how is this trial full feature !! and a little annoying O-o

• ESET Moderators

With trial license, you have access to all the features of the full version, with no restrictions.

The difference is that a trial version is not supposed to be sold, it is just for evaluation purposes and usually last much shorter (a month, for example).

You should check with your reseller why they sold you a one-year trial license instead of a regular license.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

Thanks for the additional feedback. I will escalate this internally and will let you know once I get any new information.

As for your license in its current state, it is fully functional in terms of features.

T.

• ESET Moderators

Hi, so I checked and indeed, the reseller should not have sold you a trial license.

We will notify them once again about this.

Thanks for bringing this up, you can use your license as if it was a regular one.

T.