ESET Mail Security for Exchange v6 - Log Files - View all mails

Is it possible to display all mails passing throught Eset Mail Security for Exchange engine in Log Files (Mail server protection)? All mails means marked as spam, marked as not spam, not scanned (whitelisted). Now Log Files displays only marked as spam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Staff

Hi piotrpotega,

Mail server protection log keeps track of all messages that were modified by ESET Mail Security - by antispam protection, antivirus protection, rules. What are you trying to achieve? Why do you need to log all messages?

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have same question as Piotr:

What are you trying to achieve? Why do you need to log all messages?   ->  Cause I need to watch the log of messages, that are not logged as spam/virus. If I can log 95% of communication, that are SPAM, why I could not log "clean" messages and safety tell my users, that ESET not changed your message.... maybe IP whitelist allowed to deliver this spam....  and so one...

So, is it possible to log all messages?

Thanks,

Lukas

• ESET Staff

Hi,

there are 2 options:
1. using Mail transport rules in EMSX - create a rule with action "Log to events" - can log only limited set of message properties
2. contact your local customer care to get information how to enable logging of all messages to mailserver protection log