eset remote administrator 6: customize repository

Hi,

i install ERA 6 with ALL-in-one, i use Apache HTTP proxy but some computers can't deploy task "installation software EES" so how i can use "Install by direct package URL"

post-11673-0-51528200-1459520960_thumb.png

i try use HTTP File Server but APACHE HTTP proxy deny the task

can help me please?.

• Administrators

You can use path in the form file://\\pc22\install\ees_nt64_ENU.msi if an installer is located in a network share.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can use path in the form file://\\pc22\install\ees_nt64_ENU.msi if an installer is located in a network share.

Hi,

I have the issue in task install software: "boost::filesystem::status: (0x5) Access is denied"

From client, I can access share folder and run the installation package in shared folder.

• ESET Staff

Hi,

I have the issue in task install software: "boost::filesystem::status: (0x5) Access is denied"

From client, I can access share folder and run the installation package in shared folder.

AGENT on windows is running under LocalSystem account -> please check this specific account has access to network share.

Hi,

AGENT on windows is running under LocalSystem account -> please check this specific account has access to network share.

Hi,

I can access share folder and run the installation package in shared folder. But is a workgroup environment

Edited by kaylor

• ESET Staff
I can access share folder and run the installation package in shared folder. But is a workgroup environment

Unfortunately I am not sure this is possible in non-domain environment, as AGENT is running as LocalSystem, which has no access to network. Only workaround is to change account of AGENT service, but that is not much practical.

I would suggest you to use HTTP server for sharing packages, for example HFS (hxxp://www.rejetto.com/hfs/).