Unable to install Client Deployment

feroz
Go to solution Solved by RedLine,

Hello all.

i have 75 Eset endpoint users in my company am trying to deploy Endpoint antivirus ver 6 but am unable to deploy the 75 users already have Endpoint antivirus ver 5. also am just installed ERA server ver 6.

Have you installed/deployed the agent?  You have to do that first. Once deployed, you cna then choose an upgrade task for Endpoint 6, or you can create separate uninstall and install tasks.

I tak RDP connection to client computer to uninstall old ver, and try to install new version via Era server agent, but nothing happen..

It would be very helpful if anyone do remote support.

Dying to configure......

Edited by feroz

I tak RDP connection to client computer to uninstall old ver, and try to install new version via Era server agent, but nothing happen..

It would be very helpful if anyone do remote support.

Dying to configure......

Which error do you have from uninstall task or from install?

Yes the same but when i uninstall manually from client pc and try to deploy via era. It shows unknow.

Is agent connected to ERA, firewall ports are opened,can you ping workstation by name or ip? Can you access workstation from server, if for example type in windows explorer \\host_name\C$

?

Check trace log of agent on workstation: C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\Logs\

Did you configured your domain workstations like it described in installation manual?

Edited by RedLine

The clinet pc whic i try to instal is already turned off firewall. I can able to ping and able to access the drives via IP or Computer name.