My ESET is not always updated well

I am a user from China. My ISP is CHINA TELCOM which is the biggest provider in China.

However, the update service is not run steadily !

Normally the service run well in the morning, but struggle in evening.

Can anybody gives me a solution?

Hello jmkbird. It sounds like you are having connection issues during parts of the day and it appears to be telco related. Have you checked with China Telcom to see if they can help you? Is China Telcom your only telco choice? What kind of connection do you have?

If indeed that is the case, I guess you need to see what other options you have. I've never used it, but is there satellite internet available in your region of China?

Let me say I am not in your part of the world and am unsure what else may be available to you.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge of your situation will speak up.

Edited by TomFace

Hello,

Did this problem start recently or have you always had issues with the updates in the evening ?

Edited by SweX

Hello,

Did this problem start recently or have you always had issues with the updates in the evening ?

Yes, recently and always. And I have ask the Version2 for help which is the agent of ESET in China. They just replied that they will feedback this problem.

Hello jmkbird. It sounds like you are having connection issues during parts of the day and it appears to be telco related. Have you checked with China Telcom to see if they can help you? Is China Telcom your only telco choice? What kind of connection do you have?

If indeed that is the case, I guess you need to see what other options you have. I've never used it, but is there satellite internet available in your region of China?

Let me say I am not in your part of the world and am unsure what else may be available to you.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge of your situation will speak up.

Thanks a lot. CHINA TELCOM is the best ISP in China.