Deploy agent to client workstation manually live installer

Hi,

I have ERA server connect with Active Directory and already saw my pc network. but when i install the live agent in cliente workstation on ERA dont connect to my client.

I try live agent and dont give me none error message, also try to download era agent from web site and after insert my data give me error about certificate.

can anyone help me?

• Administrators

If you generate an Agent Live installer it will contain all data (including certificates) already included so all you'll need to do is to make it run on target machines. The recommended way of deploying Agent Live installer is via GPO.

• Administrators

Agent Live installer is a simple batch file that will download the appropriate version of agent (x86/x64) from ESET's repository when run on a target computer. To create an Agent Live installer, click "Agent Live installers" in the "Quick links" section of the left-hand panel of ERA.

As for the deployment itself, please refer to hxxp://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN3677.

After you install agent live(batch file) the client workstation will appear in ERA server, but after i install agent always show in this color, hxxp://postimg.org/image/eqeep6f9x/5dca2127/ 

In documentation after install always appear the computer show's in red..

I dont understand why he dont connect with ERA server..

• Administrators

After you install agent live(batch file) the client workstation will appear in ERA server, but after i install agent always show in this color, hxxp://postimg.org/image/eqeep6f9x/5dca2127/ 

The link doesn't work. If a client appears in ERAS, agent is correctly reporting to it. If it appears in red then there's an unresolved issue on the client.

The link doesn't work. If a client appears in ERAS, agent is correctly reporting to it. If it appears in red then there's an unresolved issue on the client.

But when you install the agent on client workstation, from the ERA server web how i know they are connected??

Edited by TiagoMacedo

• Administrators

i create a static group and sync with my active directory, so the computer's dont appear in that group

The clients will either appear in the static group you've created or in the Lost and found computers group if determining the membership in groups fails. If clients don't appear in any group then they don't connect to ERAS and you should check the agent trace log on such clients for more information about the failure.