Win 10

Mrzocor

There isn't any way that Nod32 could be blocking win 10 from activating all the way is it? I've had Activate windows. go to settings and activate windows on my Desktop for a week. This is updating from win 7 Home Pro to win 10 free upgrade. The error code is "Error code: 0xC004C003." I have heard that some activate right away, and some takes a while. Basically the only thing I can't do is customize me desktop, and a few other little things.

Well did you try disabling NOD32 temporarily to see if it would activate?

All my systems are automatically activated the moment I connect to the internet, although I always install the AV at the end after installing all drivers + all my software in order for the AV to not interfere with any of those installations + all my software are legit/clean so I know I can't catch a virus until the AV is installed.

I've been able to upgrade 2 of my 3 PCs running ESET without issues.  The third will not activate (same error 0xC004C003 as you have).  I have tried the upgrade from a clean install of windows 8.1 with eset not installed and I still get the error message.  This proves it is not ESET's issue.  I'm waiting for Microsoft to send me the "your upgrade is ready" message before trying to upgrade this machine for the last time.

All my systems are automatically activated the moment I connect to the internet, although I always install the AV at the end after installing all drivers + all my software in order for the AV to not interfere with any of those installations + all my software are legit/clean so I know I can't catch a virus until the AV is installed.

I disabled NOD32, and the activate windows go to settings and activate windows message went away from my Desktop, but when I go to settings it says that it still isn't activated.

I don't know what's up. It is probably because the sever is so over loaded with people getting win 10 that it takes a while in some instances. My wife got the free upgrade to win 10 yesterday, and hers was activated right away.

I disabled NOD32, and the activate windows go to settings and activate windows message went away from my Desktop, but when I go to settings it says that it still isn't activated.

I don't know what's up. It is probably because the sever is so over loaded with people getting win 10 that it takes a while in some instances. My wife got the free upgrade to win 10 yesterday, and hers was activated right away.

Server has nothing to do with it. I've installed Windows 10 more than 15 times this week and it activates the moment I go online automatically.

What I've noticed with NOD32 is sometimes even if you disable it, it isn't fully disabled.

One time I was having an issue connecting to a site... I disabled NOD32, no go.... I uninstalled NOD32 then I was able to connect to that site immediately

try uninstalling NOD32 first, activate Windows, then reinstall it.

PS: Windows 10 is the biggest spyware/virus in the history of Microsoft

See:

Why I don't like Windows 10

Server has nothing to do with it. I've installed Windows 10 more than 15 times this week and it activates the moment I go online automatically.

What I've noticed with NOD32 is sometimes even if you disable it, it isn't fully disabled.

One time I was having an issue connecting to a site... I disabled NOD32, no go.... I uninstalled NOD32 then I was able to connect to that site immediately

See:

Does win 10 have Windows Defender enabled on your computer? It's all greyed out on mine. It says if I have another spyware program running it won't enable.

See:

Does win 10 have Windows Defender enabled on your computer? It's all greyed out on mine. It says if I have another spyware program running it won't enable.

How hard is it to uninstall NOD32?

See:

no because the first thing I do when I install Windows 10 is disable Customer Improvement Experience Program and Application Experience in Task Scheduler so Microsoft won't track my computer usage and cripple my PC then I disable Windows Defender via the program itself then I disable it completely via Group Policy Editor which is only availble in the Pro version of Windows 10

See:

Just go to Control Panel / Programs and Features then look for ESET NOD32, then click on CHANGE at the top, then uninstall it.

When it prompts you to reboot, do that, then activate Windows and let us know how it goes.

See:

Just go to Control Panel / Programs and Features then look for ESET NOD32, then click on CHANGE at the top, then uninstall it.

When it prompts you to reboot, do that, then activate Windows and let us know how it goes.

Thanks

I uninstalled NOD 32, and the activate windows went away on my desktop, but it still says it isn't activate when I go into settings. I give up. After I reinstalled NOD 32 every time I boot up it keeps saying computer at risk. Update virus definitions. Now activate windows is back on my Desktop again too.

Edited by Mrzocor