Need help

Hello. I use Internet Explorer8 as my browser. I have add-on virus. It infected my Internet Explorer registry and set permission so I can't change start page , search tab or anything... I tried doing what I found on Internet - to set myself as an owner but I keep getting messages "Access is denied,unable to save permissions." and "Unable to set new owner."

I tried changing it in Internet Explorer in Tools\Manage add-ons but nothing happends really.

It has added the following site: www.  mail  .ru as a start page and search.

Is there any command in cmd or a way so I can remove this annoying virus. I logged as Administrator , done it in safe mode , ran regedit as Administrator but nothing. I really don't have an idea left.

ESET didn't detect it as a threat I ran SysInspector and it only detected registry as yellow-red.

• Administrators

Software setting mail.ru as the start page is not malware but maybe PUA or legit application (it should ask for permission to change it in that case). Is there anything else than modified registry permissions that makes you suspect your computer got infected? Perhaps you could start off supplying a SysInspector log to ESET for analysis.

There is existing 10-20 network connections always refered to hostname "mail.ru". I thought that is very suspicious. Is there any way I can delete this registrys I have tried a number of tools but all got "Access is denied.Unable to delete registry.Unable to set new owner. Unable to save permissions." As I remember the software that installed this didn't ask me anything-it only show some king of fake error message then my computer started to lag and I saw a .exe file name like 16237612376881.exe in Startup and System.exe in task manager and in Run registry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. I deleted them but this I didn't know how. Also it redirects a bunch of websites like google to mail.ru. Please help because this is very annoying for me.

I will post the SysInspector log tommorow. Thanks for fast respond :)