Maybe False Positive, may it didnt

Hi there, 

i need help on somebody who knows how to check is there any dangerous content on this site:

hxxp://aledrusservices.com/

I didnt want to report False Positive as i didnt know either its has been cleaned or not. Please some one verify this.

Tq

Edited by Marcos
URL obfuscated

Hello khairulaizat92,

There injected malicious code, and links to a site that is associated with the spread of malicious software. I will contact them to let them know what I found.

https://www.virustotal.com/en-gb/url/7da7833fbf46e5f891ce1038cd2d3a2705081145469c19e00502742acf099f51/analysis/1430811794/

Hello khairulaizat92,

There injected malicious code, and links to a site that is associated with the spread of malicious software. I will contact them to let them know what I found.

https://www.virustotal.com/en-gb/url/7da7833fbf46e5f891ce1038cd2d3a2705081145469c19e00502742acf099f51/analysis/1430811794/

Ah you only need to notify me, as he is one of my previous client. Usually i manage it properly, before my previous company alliance broken and he look for other provider. And now he came to me so i shall help him. Any sugestion any way? or i will need to redeveloped back the site? 

I confirm the website is still infected.

Thanks marcos, how can we identify the culprit url or the malware code embeded on the site?

Ah you only need to notify me, as he is one of my previous client. Usually i manage it properly, before my previous company alliance broken and he look for other provider. And now he came to me so i shall help him. Any sugestion any way? or i will need to redeveloped back the site?

I'll send you a private message with what I sent them as information.