When will Profile selection get fixed? Also profile removed from advanced "create rule."

I created profiles like "ProtonVPN" "GTA 5" "Visual Studio Update" in the original ESET I installed and it worked great.  I could select a profile with a picker and then the rules specific to that profile would be applied.

However, with a previous update, the picker was gone and I had to go into a list of the profiles I had and edit the profile I wanted to use, adding "Any" to it to switch (and there are bugs).  Also, with the most recent ESET, looks like they removed profile selection from the advanced rule creation.  So I've got to manually edit the rule after it's created to assign a profile.

When will all of this mess get fixed and they restore a picker for selecting the active profile?

• Administrators

You can select the desired firewall profile for a particular network in the Network connections setup:

image.png

As for the profile selector in the interactive dialog, would you like to have an option to select multiple profiles to which the rule would be applied?

image.png