Secure Connection failed ( Error)

I have an quite annoying issue( problem) related to your services; in wich I never previosly had experienced.

As if I dig a bit deeper it seems that there is some conflict between my browser and your services( either the Antivirus itself or the VPN).

However since I have an Ulitmate licence( in wich includes VPN).

I have Firefox and run it on my Tablet ( Android).

As out of the header I got an error that my Security connection had failed( no error codes).

However it shouldn't be mixed up with Error code 404- Acess denyed.

Since I previously had a different Antivirus provider,as same with my VPN ( In wich was Nord).

As I assumes that it's either related to SSL/TSL filtering.

However I will attach an example of how it's looking. Since there is no differences( have in common) is that I will exactly the same error message.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/secure-connection-failed-firefox-did-not-connect?redirectslug=secure-connection-failed-error-message&redirectlocale=en-US

Since this article is for Windows,but the similarities are the same.

Screenshot_20240617_204516_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20240617_204927_Firefox.jpg

• Administrators

If you are positive that the issue occurs only with ESET VPN installed, please raise a support ticket via the built-in form for help with further troubleshooting.

17 hours ago, itman said:

I can access the web site w/o issues using Firefox and Eset;

Eset_Stockholm.thumb.png.835951437c82e3a0d44f50b55a3f5576.png

Well it's certenly true,but since Firefox can be running on many devices.

As I suppose that you are running on a PC( Windows).

However since I run on my Android Tablet ( Samsung Galaxy Tab S9FE SM- X516B).

As I have experienced that I can't get any acess to certain sites( as an example above).

Since this is an Goverment website, it's more likly that there is some conflict between my browser and Eset.

15 hours ago, Marcos said:

If you are positive that the issue occurs only with ESET VPN installed, please raise a support ticket via the built-in form for help with further troubleshooting.

I'm totaly convinced that there is some conflict between my browser and my VPN( in wich I bought as a package)

I've also made an request,but it semms that it's not making any rapid progress.

Since this is an 3: rd part service,it's not any unique that there will be issuse.

However since many companies nowdays offer their services directly on their own webshop,but due to new security regulations it make myself impossibel to buy this subscriptions.

Since Swedish developers/ tech business such as Klarna( in wich 99% is used nowdays) as well with a company called Finnansiell ID teknik( Mobilt Bank ID/ its cousine BankID= PC).

https://www.bankid.com/en

Ever since both of this companies nowdays requires 2: way authentisation with Mobilt BankID,it make impossibel for me to become anonymus online.

However since this is running on Android( as everybody knows this is an part of Google).

Why should I be forced to submit my intire identity to a company that threatens/ violates personal rights?

However every time I use this service it's recorded( collected) on servers. Since the security is an joke. I personaly would say that it's as safe as a wire lock to your bike that can be cutted.

However since the certificates are soft( only a static 4 digit code), and what the basic issue is with all Open Source softwares is that they are served as an Smörgåsbord.

So it's also not an coincidense that Google know more about you that you are aware of.

However I never experienced any scams in my life,and that due to that I only use security features with highest decryption.

• Administrators

If the issue is related to the VPN then the website probably refuses connections from the IP address of the VPN server that you are connected to. On Android applications do not scan network communication so we could rule out ESET Endpoint Antivirus being the culprit. The question is if it works if you connect to a VPN server in another country, if you turn off VPN or if it's necessary to temporarily uninstall the VPN for the issue to go away.