ESET Smart Security Premium

Hi all,

If I buy  ESET Smart Security Premium license (there are e-stores that still have this item) can I install and activate the license on ESET HOME Security
Premium (new software portofolio)  ??

Thanks.

• Administrators

ESET HOME Security Premium subscription entitles you to install the following ESET security products:

ESET Home Security Premium

Products and features you can activate are displayed in the table below:

Products

Windows

macOS

Android

iOS

ESET Smart Security Premium

ESET Internet Security

ESET NOD32 Antivirus

ESET Cyber Security

ESET Mobile Security

ESET Parental Control

ESET Smart TV Security

Features

ESET Password Manager

I`ll try to be more specific.
If I buy ESET Smart Security Premium license can I activate it with software: ESET HOME Security ?

Thanks,
Robert.

• Administrators

As far as I know, some distributors do not sell subscriptions yet. That said, if you purchase an ESET Smart Security Premium license, you will be able to activate and use ESET Smart Security Premium. If your local distributor already sells subscriptions, with an ESET Home Security Premium subscription you will be able to activate ESET Smart Security Premium.

16 minutes ago, Marcos said:

As far as I know, some distributors do not sell subscriptions yet. That said, if you purchase an ESET Smart Security Premium license, you will be able to activate and use ESET Smart Security Premium. If your local distributor already sells subscriptions, with an ESET Home Security Premium subscription you will be able to activate ESET Smart Security Premium.

Thanks. 
In my region I can buy at a lower price the discontinued product ESET SMART SECURITY PREMIUM, and I was thinking if I can use it with ESET Home Security (latest in their portofolio)
It is a bit onfusing, I know - in Eset portal I always see the exact product name/license that I bought. 

• Administrators

ESET Smart Security Premium is not a discontinued product. Perhaps you have confused it with ESET Smart Security.

Essential, Premium, Ultimate are "packages" of services / price levels. Within them, you get the right to install and use the products that are Eset Antivirus, Internet Security, Smart Security Premium, Security Ultimate. It's a bit confusing. 😶

The thing is that for example in the Premium level you can have 5 (3,6,7 - different) products. Each different (on PC, Android, Mac) that are included in the respective price level. So you can't use Security Ultimate, but the highest product would be Smart Security Premium. In doing so, you can also use a lower product Internet Security, or Antivirus. (In this case, however, you are unnecessarily overpaying for a more expensive "package" of services. 👍

At the same time, you need to be careful because the software itself has been slightly renamed. For example, the original ESET Smart Security is now ESET Smart Security Premium....

At least that's my understanding, and it is in our region. If it's different somewhere else in the world, I don't know. 🤔

Maybe I will add.

By purchasing the product (software itself) ESET Smart Security Premium, you have purchased 1 of the Premium service level/package. So you can use this or any lower product - Internet Security, NOD32 Antivirus.

It is the same as if you bought 1pc of the Premium level package, which would entitle you to download the ESET Smart Security Premium product/software, or any lower - Internet Security, NOD32 Antivirus.