It is possible to bulk delete devices from the ESET Protect console ?

Guest fineeen

I want to delete the old devices  from the Protect console .

It is possible to bulk delete devices or I have to do it one by one ?

• Administrators

It should work if you select the desired computers and then select Manage -> Remove. Please make sure to follow all 3 steps especially if settings are protected with a password:

image.png

Guest fineeen
25 minutes ago, Marcos said:

It should work if you select the desired computers and then select Manage -> Remove. Please make sure to follow all 3 steps especially if settings are protected with a password:

image.png

Sorry I've submitted a same question again and please ignore it .

I know the method you mentioned.

However, if I need to delete 100 computers , it means I have to repeat those steps 100 times !

Can I  upload a file ( like the .csv file  with all of the devices that I want to delete or isolate from the internet) instead of search each device and check the box then delete them together.

• Administrators
Just now, Guest fineeen said:

However, if I need to delete 100 computers , it means I have to repeat those steps 100 times !

I selected 3 computers and removed them at once. So if you select 100 computers (you can select all in a group by ticking the appropriate check-box), you could remove them all at once.

Guest fineeen
19 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I selected 3 computers and removed them at once. So if you select 100 computers (you can select all in a group by ticking the appropriate check-box), you could remove them all at once.

We created the groups based on different domain and each of them have 100 ~ 500 computers....

So if I need to delete 100 computers from one group, the first thing I have to do is find out them from 500 computers.

It spends so much time

Guest fineeen
15 hours ago, Marcos said:

What about creating a static group with a list of computers imported from a csv file?

image.png

This could be a solution.

However, since the same computers are already exist in other groups, when deleted from the newly created static group , will the old data can be deleted together or still exist separately ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.