Problem with Battle.net download

Hello, i use NOD32 V 17.1.9.0 , and have some trouble about downloads with Battle.net ( that is program for managment games from Activision Blizzard, example world of warcraft , hearstone ,etc) My problem is about very slow downloads , and when disable nod 32 , that give me speed for that ( internet its not a problem , because can use EA  and download fine every game ) so anyone have same problem ? any solution about that ? thanks all ! 

• Administrators

Did you experience the issue with v17.0.16 or older? If not, does disabling HTTP/3 network traffic scanning make a difference?

5 hours ago, Marcos said:

Did you experience the issue with v17.0.16 or older? If not, does disabling HTTP/3 network traffic scanning make a difference?

I dont remember when happen that , next time need download i will disable http/3 network traffic( that is option with real time no ?) .  But that problem if not recently , probably around 4 o 5 months  

• Most Valued Members
Posted (edited)

I believe slow downloads are related to Blizzard(Battle.net) themselves

It's not only you , as Battle.net is buggy when you open Download Limit , try to go for no limit

If not limited , try to limit it to half of your internet speed or even more or even above your download connection speed. ( sounds stupid I know , but their limit is buggy or used to be buggy ).

And it can be their servers are just feeling tired and there isn't enough speed for everyone , I don't know how are their servers located , but your location can also make an affect.

I know because I experienced this with high speed connections , with ESET and without ESET with different locations.

Edited by Nightowl